skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amber Whitford
Friday, February 20, 2009
Parts of a news story
Establishing
How many:19
How long in total:129 seconds
Interview
How mnay:3
How long in total:37 seconds
Reporter Stand In
How many:0
How long in total:0 seconds
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(10)
I finished editing the job fair video clip today
I finished my parts of Newscast assignment really ...
Parts of a news story
I finished my newscast project yesterday
newscast stats
I almost finished editing my newscast on movie maker
I almost finished editing news cast today
News broadcasting is the broadcasting of various n...
newscast assignment 2
My first Blog
About Me
Amber Whitford
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment